The membership consists of an estimated 350 credit community lenders and its aim is to be a bridge between the lenders, public and the goverment.
- To represent, develop, and promote the credit community industry to further the interests of its members.
- To portray the credit community as an essential and integral component of the business of financing individuals and businesses.
- To keep members informed of matters pertaining to the credit community.
- To maintain positive relations with governmental authorities and provide assistance through regular feedback.
- To advocate ethical practices within the credit community.
MPLMA is an umbrella for credit community and our services include:
- To serve as a platform to liaise with KPKT, PDRM, BNM, and the public regarding credit community matters.
- To provide guidance to the credit community on compliances with the Moneylending Act and BNM’s directives.
- To offer advisory services when necessary, including annual submissions, license renewals, bookkeeping, and other related inquiries.
- To organize seminars and workshops to ensure members are well-informed and up-to-date on the latest regulations.
Members of the Malaysian Punjabi Licensed Moneylenders Association (MPLMA) are joining the thousands of individuals, companies and organisations in doing their little bit for the
Introduction: In a significant effort to address the obstacles faced by money lenders (MLs) in opening bank accounts, a meeting was held at the Ministry
The new leadership at Malaysia Punjabi Licensed Money Lenders Association (MPLMA) intends to further strengthen relationships with the governing bodies as well as playing a